|Size||Circumference(mm)||UK,Europe & Australia||CN/SG/JP||HK||Switzerland|
Alternatively you can visit any jeweller and ask that they measure your fingers in US sizing which would be the most accurate method.
MEASURING YOUR FINGER WITH A PRINTED SIZE CHART:
- Right-Click on the image below and select Save Image As.
- Print the image without scaling and ensure the length from the 'Read Size Here' line to the end is 3.5 inches.
- Cut out the printed image, then wrap the sizer around the desired finger. Read the number next the 'Read Size Here' line.
MEASURING YOUR FINGER WITH A STRING:
- Wrap a piece of loose string around your finger. Be sure to allow for the size of your knuckle.
- With a pen, mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Using the chart above, place the end of the string on the left hand line next to the 'Read Size Here' and stretch the string along the sizer toward the numbers.
- The pen mark on your string should line up with a number to indicate your ring size.
Our chains come in three lengths — 18inch, 20inch and 22inch. Please refer to the handy guide below to see how long each of these will hang on the average person.
Bracelet sizes are listed as circumference in inches. To measure your wrist use a piece of string to desired fit and lay the string back out on a ruler to get your measurement in inches.